PI-24 SNO-PAC PALLET ICER
The skid mounted PI-24 SNO-PAC PALLET ICER with a 1,200 gallon capacity mixing tank, comes complete with static icing grid over mixing tank for one pallet at a time, 8” – 15 HP slush pump, agitator system, and one hand probe for icing field packed vegetables.
SEMCO’s “SNO-PAC” Standard Features:
- Comes with a control panel
- High capacity continuous flow system
- Galvanized system or SS304(Stainless Steel) option
- Efficient electric powered motor
- Electric powered PVC roller conveyor or chain
- Single tank mixing and overflow recapture system
- Sloped drain area
- Electric motor powered agitation system
- Heavy-duty slush ice pump
- Works equally well using block, cube, fragmented or flake ice
Excellent for Broccoli, Sweet corn, Leafy Greens, Melons, Green onions and many more!
Lease to Purchase Option Available
Optional Equipment Available
Open boxes are fed continually beneath the overhead ice injection nozzle and covered with liquid ice as they go down the conveyor. Unlike top icing which can trap heat in vegetables, SEMCO’s “SNO-PAC” Slush Ice System provides total heat removal. Slush ice instantly penetrates the produce from top to bottom for thorough cooling, leaving a blanket of ice slush behind.
An agitation system is used to maintain the ice particles suspended in the water which prevents freeze-ups. A high volume pump moves the slush mixture without the worry of plugging.
Optional equipment can be requested and added to your quote. If your ideal optional equipment is not listed and want something made to fit your needs, please let us know and we will get to you on how we can accomplish your request. Send us an email at “Info@SemcoIce.com” or give us a call at “(956) 683-1411”.
1) 2″ Hand-Held Nozzle
2) Large Hydraulic System
3) Powered Box Feed Conveyor
4) 6″ SS Slush Pump 10HP
5) 8″ SS Slush Pump 15HP
6) 4″ SS Slush Ice Injector
7) 3″ SS Slush Ice Injector